Uzyskaj dofinansowanie na szkolenie!
Obniż koszt szkolenia nawet do 0%!
Programy wsparcia z BUR i KFS oferują dofinansowania do szkoleń, a my pomożemy Ci je uzyskać!
Przeczytaj o tych programach, lub zostaw numer – zadzwonimy i opowiemy Ci wszystko. A Ty zdecydujesz, czy chcesz skorzystać ze wsparcia.
Time management in a nutshell
Would you like to do more in less time? – we will NOT teach you this during our training. Why? Because it's a trap, a path to professional burnout! The key to time management is doing the right things the right way. We know how to choose the most important tasks - we will teach you how to prioritize them. We know how to plan activities and adapt them to your style of functioning. Furthermore, we know how to effectively deal with time thieves, fight the procrastinator and motivate you to work.
We will be happy to pass on this knowledge to you and teach you agile time management!
Effects of time management training
- Increased efficiency – when you implement the methods you have learned and use the appropriate tools, your increase in efficiency is guaranteed! And this will bring….
- ... increase in motivation - you will see the effects of the implemented changes, your motivation will soar! Thanks to this, you will also feel…
- ... increase in satisfaction - success in implementing your plans and achieving your goals will bring you satisfaction and energy!
We conducted training for:
Who is time management training for:
- For you, if you are looking for proven time management strategies,
- For you, if you are looking for a pill of knowledge that you can immediately implement in your everyday activities - during 8 hours of training you will receive a carefully selected portion of knowledge,
- For you, if you want to change key time management habits.
Time management in a nutshell
One-day time management training program
1. Goals - the foundation of effectiveness
- What is efficiency and what is its foundation?
- We debunk myths about time management
- Why don't you have time? – time management errors
- How and why to set goals using the SMART-UP method?
- How is it that we achieve certain goals and not others?
- Salami technique - how to manage long-term goals?
- Setting success criteria – how to control the implementation of activities and account for effectiveness?
- Your goals – working on your goals
2. How to prioritize goals and tasks
- ABC analysis / MoSCoW / APM Matrix / Pareto principle - what to do first.
- Eisenhower Matrix – what actions to take depending on the priority
- How to quickly assess the task that comes your way and give it the right priority?
- Self-coaching - what questions are worth asking yourself
- Your “NotToDo” list – what is worth giving up?
3. How to plan and act effectively
- How to go from vision to first step? – you will learn K.Vonnegut's strategy and learn how to apply the philosophy of small steps (Kaizen) at work and in life.
- How to apply planning principles to achieve the intended results :
- Parkinson's law,
- ALPEN method,
- Ivy Lee method
- How to plan your day using the I Beam scheme ?
- Monitoring work flow, or how to keep your finger on the pulse - Kanban
- The golden hour rule – how to apply it?
- How to adjust your workday to your own productivity rhythm and daily disruption curve
4. Applications and programs supporting time management
Start creating a new you today!
Benefits - what will you get apart from training?
The trainer will ask about your needs and propose an optimal program FREE
You can talk to a coach today about your problems and needs and make sure they are met. And they will be fulfilled, even if they go beyond the training formula, because only with us the "program" means something more than the training itself:
The trainer supports you by phone with no limit on hours FREE
After all, after the training, we start to see more, so new questions arise. And a helping hand is useful to combine the wealth of knowledge and techniques acquired from our training with your life. Additionally:
For a year, the trainer sends you additional materials FREE
So that you maintain high commitment and momentum towards improvement at all times. We will inspire you with case studies, quizzes, articles and golden thoughts from the training. And it's not over yet, because:
Your training will be 100% FREE
Because we do not cancel training. For each training there is information about whether the training date is already guaranteed. Our training dates are covered by a guarantee - depending on the training topic - from 3, 2 or even 1 participant!
You can choose the form of training that suits you FREE
For your convenience, we have implemented an innovative solution on the market: mix training - you decide in what form you want to participate: online or stationary. If you have chosen the stationary training formula and your plans have changed - nothing is lost! In most of our trainings, you can change the stationary form to online even at the last minute!
See for yourself how pleasant and effective development can be!
Trainers conducting time management training
MBA graduate at the University of Technology Sydney and Business Management at the University of Business in Nowy Sącz.
He has many years of experience in people management, organizational transformations and conducting international - global projects. He worked as a manager and director in companies such as TESCO, Phillip Morris and Pekao S.A.
He managed teams and departments of finance, purchasing, human resources and customer service.
I specialize in managerial training for lower, middle and senior managers as well as soft training in the field of communication, personal effectiveness, assertiveness, stress management, public speaking, negotiations, customer service, and cultural differences.
He combines his passion for development and training with 20 years of professional practice, giving his training an exceptionally practical dimension. He pays particular attention to the daily application of acquired skills to increase work efficiency, results achieved, team management and self-management.
In 2018, I won the title of best managerial skills trainer at Philip Morris.
He is a certified coach and mentor, he has conducted over 500 sessions with individual and corporate clients. He specializes in business coaching for managers of various levels.
He has many international certificates in the field of designing and conducting training and coaching. Diplomas: Master Training Facilitator and Master Training Designer obtained in InSync, for Talent Development).Association in ATD (CertificateTrainer, GymMind in CertificateTrainer, Work atCulture Coaching at Managerial
Psychologist and business practitioner, soft skills trainer, bilingual coach and mentor certified in the USA
Certified clinical psychologist. She completed master's studies at the Faculty of Psychology of the University of Warsaw, as well as 4-year doctoral studies at the Institute of Philosophy and Sociology of the Polish Academy of Sciences as part of the Soros Foundation.
A business practitioner with 30 years of experience working in the corporate world in top managerial positions - in Poland, the region of Europe, Africa and the Middle East and in the USA. She has gained extensive experience in effective management of human teams - in multicultural environments, working on international and global projects at various stages of building corporate structures, in the departments of market research, business analyzes and the development of global innovations.
Trainer of trainers in the field of leadership and managerial skills training, team management and presentation (certificates obtained in the USA). He specializes in management and leadership, managing change in an organization, effective communication and conflict resolution, forum speeches and business presentations, as well as managerial coaching and mentoring.
Creator of original training and workshop programs, an experienced trainer and business presentation practitioner with extensive experience in introducing international training standards to the business world in Poland.
An expert in the field of innovative teaching methods - co-author of innovative solutions for teaching SGH students, also cooperating with PWSBiA in Warsaw and Collegium Verum, Postgraduate Studies.
Top Manager in corporations and small/medium-sized businesses. Business trainer and management consultant with 30 years of experience.
An experienced life coach and change therapist who also conducts individual work. Wellbeing, mindfulness and stress management practitioner and trainer.
Bilingual trainer and business consultant - Polish and English. A graduate of Foreign Trade and a lecturer at the Poznań University of Economics. Business practitioner with many years of managerial experience. 10 years as a C Level Executive (Management Representative and Director) in an international corporation. Experience working as a manager at Turner Corporation in New York.
Extensive experience in comprehensive change management. He was responsible for and managed the transformation program of a corporate organization with 15,000 employees. This program lasted 5 years and its goal was to combine the systems and organizational culture of 3 independent Polish companies with the standards of an international corporation.
Business trainer and consultant in the areas of: modern leadership / positive leadership, team management, company strategy, marketing, change management, emotional intelligence, executive coaching, corporate wellbeing.
An expert in holistic personal development. Author of several dozen articles in the field of development and health.
He has worked actively as an advisor and trainer with over 50 organizations/companies including:
PZU S.A., CIECH Soda Mątwy, Janikosoda, PGNiG, IMPEXMETAL SA, HOCHTIEF AG, TURNER Corp. New York, Browary SAB Miller / Kompania Piwowarska, Kulczyk Holding, Filtron, Duolife, Biomag.
Time management training methodology
W naszych szkoleniach dostajesz właśnie w takich proporcjach:
Techniki i narzędzia konkretne strategie działania adekwatne do sytuacji i optymalne narzędzia (np. formularze, scenariusze rozmów, matryce, ściągi) – gotowce, które wiesz jak wykorzystać na co dzień
Warsztat dzięki ćwiczeniom grupowym, grom, pracy w parach, na gorącym krześle, prowokacjom, wdrażasz nowe techniki i narzędzia, doświadczasz omawianych mechanizmów na sobie także w zaskakujących eksperymentach
Wiedza niezbędne informacje, teorie przełamujące schematy i mity, badania i odkrycia z różnych dziedzin: psychologii, neurobiologii, coachingu, NLP
- The training is conducted in workshops - participants practice the techniques and tools they learn in a very diverse way.
- Everyone receives training materials, exercises and tools (forms, cheat sheets, planners, etc.).
- After the training, the participant receives access to the 4GROW training platform, where:
- all training materials are embedded and
- is a forum for written communication with the trainer and training participants on this topic, enabling asking questions and exchanging experiences.
- Online participants connect via a video-training platform with the trainer (and participants in the room, if they have registered as part of the Mix form).
and a maximum of 9 people in the room
See for yourself our quality -